Notify
Tools

New office, Open house Sugarland TX
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted
Hey everybody,
We finally got moved into our office, we would like to invite our fellow AR members to come and visit the new space and see Greg's trophies swap hunting stories and talk about guns.

We will be having some finger foods along with cold beer and margaritas. As always we will be discussing our recent hunts and our plans for the future safaris. please feel free to attend it will be on August, 29 from noon to 6:00. Please drop me a PM if you want to come so we can get a rough head count on the food.
Address is
Global Adventure Outfitters, inc.
77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd
Suite 400
Sugar Land TX 77478

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
.....sure, wait until I have to spend a few weeks working in El Paso to have the Open House!!!

Congrats on the new digs!!!

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would try to make it for the "accross the pond" hunts you will be giving away Big Grin but work is keeping me in Seattle.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Too bad. We had a great "free" hunt with your name on it. All you had to pay was daily rates, trophy fees, license, tag, and tips. And airfare.

Greg Rodriguez
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will try to get by there. We can both celebrate. It will be my last day at work and retire after 35+ years.

Congrats!!

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
If you were a little closer, I would make the trip to meet you guys.

Someone should take pictures and post it.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Wendell,

We'll get someone to take a few pics. Sorry you won't make it. We'll have to meet up in Dallas.

Greg Rodriguez
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151