THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Whitetail Properties at the EWA/TGR Banquet

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whitetail Properties at the EWA/TGR Banquet
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
I was fortunate to be able to attend the Exotic Wildlife Association/Trophy Game Records of the World awards banquet this past weekend in San Marcos, TX. Here's a photo of me displaying our Whitetail Properties booth. It was a great turnout and we met a lot of great people. On the right side of the photo, you will also see my 36" Axis buck killed at my good friend Curtis Schramm's ranch (whom we were sharing a booth with).

If any of you guys plan on attending the Texas Deer Association's annual convention next month, let me know. We will be there as well.

Also displayed at the banquet was the new world record Aoudad Sheep....which I thought I would share with you guys. Believe it or not, this incredible ram was taken on a small low-fenced property near Bandera, TX. Photos don't do this animal justice....the mass at his bases was absolutely incredible!! Nearly 15 inches!!

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3110 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Looks good bud

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Congrats on this endeavor and I wish you success.

D99, D99 Reloaded, MOA Tactical, Roo Basher, Muskox.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote