New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I have just seen it. It is obviously set up, but very clever and amusing.
http://www.flixxy.com/game-of-survival.htm

Posts: 559 | Location: UK | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
and obviously an April Fools prank, in real life the cub goes from cougar food to bear food. Notice that the 'mommy' bear is indeed a male. You know what male bears do to cubs! Disneyism at its worst here!

Posts: 5709 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buckeye. Apparently you have not seen the movie. The title is THE BEAR. WQuick rundown. The cub's mother is killed when a tree falls on nher like a deadfall. The male bear is shot but bouty hunters and the cub comes up to him and licks his wound and they become bst buddies. The clip is from just before the end of the movie. it's worth watching because of the beautiful wilderness scenery. There is some BS, like the big bear would probably have killed and eaten the cub rather that them becoming buddies and the bad guys rifle, well if it's supposed to be an 1876 Winchester, I didn't know any had brass frames. I could live with that but it is a blatently obvious anti-hunting movie that just happens to be fairly well done. Just ignore the bad parts and enjoy the rest. There are some good laughs in it as well.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul B:
Buckeye. Apparently you have not seen the movie. The title is THE BEAR. WQuick rundown. The cub's mother is killed when a tree falls on nher like a deadfall. The male bear is shot but bouty hunters and the cub comes up to him and licks his wound and they become bst buddies. The clip is from just before the end of the movie. it's worth watching because of the beautiful wilderness scenery. There is some BS, like the big bear would probably have killed and eaten the cub rather that them becoming buddies and the bad guys rifle, well if it's supposed to be an 1876 Winchester, I didn't know any had brass frames. I could live with that but it is a blatently obvious anti-hunting movie that just happens to be fairly well done. Just ignore the bad parts and enjoy the rest. There are some good laughs in it as well.
Paul B.

+1. Go spend your money on a blatantly anti-hunting movie for the great scenery. Except for the complete contradictions to real wildlife and inaccuracies in the firearms its really done well.

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cute !

Posts: 291 | Location: wisconsin  | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote