THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Preference points, service to apply for them , question....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preference points, service to apply for them , question....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi, I am interested in starting to apply for preference points in several states, I understand that some of the premier hunts might take 15 or 20 preference points, so If I start applying now for some of the best hunts in many diferent states, I might be able to go on some awesome hunts in 10 or so years, I figure that it is a small investment to make that might pay off grat dividends in a few years....

So with that as background, what are some services that can do all of that for me (for a fee of coursea) since I would rather pay someone to do it than have to keep up with it all myself.....

thanks

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, Larry and Stephanie Altimus of Hunter Application Service are the best in the business. www.hunterapplictionservice.com I have used the Altimus's service for a number of years, and they are timely, accurate and I've drawn some great tags. Wonderful people too!

Huntin Fool is also very good. www.huntinfool.com I believe you would want to speak with Jenny.

Either can help you with what you're seeking.

Posts: 3877 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote