New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barrel Cleansing
 Login/Join

<rifleman13>
posted
How many times a day do you stroke the barrel of your gun, you homos? - your mom

<MontanaMarine>
posted
Rifleman13,

It's too bad you feel so strongly against people you have never met and know nothing about.

Most of us are regular folks of all persuasions and forms of employment. Your sweeping generalizations of us and our interest in firearms is only an indication of your inexperience in life.

If you are not too close-minded you should find out which of your friends are into shooting, and go to the range with them sometime. I can damn near guarantee you would have a lot of fun.

Don't get so worked-up about people just because they are not like you. This is America, the and diversity is one of our greatest strengths as a nation.

Don't you believe in freedom? You obviously enjoy exercising your first amendment rights. The second amendment is the cement that guarantees all the freedoms we enjoy. It is the insurance that the people will always be a more powerful force than those we elect to govern us. It is the most important of all the "checks and balances" of our government.

Take a honest, unbiased look at this from all sides and if you are reasonable and intelligent you will see things differently.

MM

<JerrBear356>
posted
Quoted from Montana Marine: "Take a honest, unbiased look at this from all sides and if you are reasonable and intelligent you will see things differently."

I think the problem is the lack of reason and intelligence.

MontanaMarine, everything you said is right on. I am with you 100%.

<rifleman13>
posted
Montana and Jerr- I can't believe how dumb you guys are. The only reason I even waste my time on this site is to get a reaction out of you. I am getting a kick out of this. I love this site because you dumbasses are too stupid to realize when people are messing around with you. Because of rednecks like you I now realize how dumb and uneducated serious people on this site is. -your mom

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because of rednecks like you I now realize how dumb and uneducated serious people on this site is.

So, I take it you believe that you're more educated than anyone else on this site. Maybe you are too young to have taken high school english but, the last time I checked, you're quote above is an incomplete sentence with improper verbage.

Posts: 249 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 15 March 2002Reply With Quote
<rifleman13>
posted
parshal- Get a life. -your mom

<rifleman13>
posted
parshal- Good use of the word "verbage," considering it doesn't even exist. -your mom

<rifleman13>
posted
parshal- "Verbage" may exist, but the context in which you used it is definitely incorrect. Actually, I feel pretty bad that I am getting into a argument over spelling and grammar. You suck. -your mom

one of us
posted Hide Post
My dear Rifleman 13,

Please go away in peace with the firm knowledge that the mechanical device capable of measuring our indifference to your opinions has yet to be invented.

Scamper away now, you offensive parasitic single celled form of unidentified life.

Warmest regards,

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

I try to respect everone as I aspect the same in return and most people on this site are just trying to learn more about hunting and shooting.I cannot understand why anyone would have a problem with that.Also most people on this site are hard working people who are just doing something they enjoy. Thanks,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post

Hummm - Rifleman 13 - I guess that covers both your age and I.Q.. In any event, your spelling and grammatical style certainly indicates your blatant lack of insight and mentality. If you knew anything regarding guns and shooting, you would understand that it takes a considerable intellect and skill. However, I am sure you have received all your knowledge about the subject from television and your clueless friends on the playground.

Look, it�s exam week and you should be studying. Quit huffing glue and get off your mother�s computer - your dad (sorry, condom had a hole).

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rifleman13:

I, like you, believe in sharing knowledge and improving the people I meet. So, in that vein, when you get old enough I want you to learn from your parent's mistakes----practice birth control.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This kid is the "Poster Boy" for the Pro Abortion Crowd.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tsk tsk tsk....

Isn't it sad when cousins marry?

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote
<BigBob>
posted
MONTANAMARINE,
I like your posting, and I agree with it wholeheartedly. If I hadn't wanted to reply to your posting I would never have, nor ever will again, reply to ANY THING that this instigater post again. As for the rest of you men, I know exactly how you feel. I only ask that you don't take to close a look at my grammer errors. I used to do pretty fair, until I had a stroke. Now, I like to read the posting just to enjoy the people making them. This has been a very good renewal in my opinion on people. This forum is filled with some neat people and one ?????? That's pretty good odds. All you good ones, please be careful over the holiday. I want to be able to read your postings again someday. If you're going to be driving in Arizona, be extra careful. It seems as if there is one nutcase running loose there. God Bless. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[ 05-26-2002, 08:24: Message edited by: BigBob ]

<Peter Walker>
posted
Sorry kid, I'm not the homo your looking for, actually there are probably sites in dark corners of the internet for finding that sort of thing. Now as far as barrel cleaning, I stroke mine till white patches come up clean, then run an oil patch through. If I'm going shooting or hunting the next day I'll run another clean patch after the oily one. If the rifle is to sit in the safe for a few weeks the last patch is the oil.

...Peter