New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any of our members from the Nashville, west TN area?

Are you well? What can we send?

Posts: 12259 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
This.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My sis's kids are scattered around there.
Missed them all but their church was hit.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you will pm an address and needs list for the church I will send or member’s hammered I will send.

Posts: 12259 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am going to Nashville in two weeks from Atlanta. I AM taking up lots of clothes and supplies. THEY got hit really hard this time. I have lots of friends there. MY dad's in th eff hospital right now otherwise I would go up this week .We need to help Americans first they are our brothers.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Same here.

Let us know.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys: no one has on me on this, if anyone here has been hammered by this, knows a church, or food bank, or someone that needs help. Please let me/us know. You can do so in private if you wish.

We caught the tail end of this storm. Here it was all thunder and rain. Could have easily been my community. When you dodge the bullet someone else gets hit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys: I am sending a company truck of clothes, carhert gloves, boots, coats, flash lights, etc to a business contact in Nashville for distribution. We sent 200 gallons of diesel fuel to all. We are leaving out again the end of the week.

My home phone is 606-549-2311.

Please if you can send anything or need something call me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir.

Text sent to sis with your
number.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Granddaughter lives there.She was lucky and was not hurt.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My son works for Nissan USA for special projects occasionally, so he kept an apartment there for the last year. They just moved out a month ago. The first pics of the tornado damage showed his apt building, and the building across the street was totally destroyed. Couldn't believe how lucky they were to avoid that.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote