THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Never Say Die: NH White Mountains Moose Hunt, Part 1
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never Say Die: NH White Mountains Moose Hunt, Part 1
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
What an exciting and well-told story! I enjoyed every part of it.

Congratulations to that true wilderness adventure of possibly a lifetime.

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your moose! That was a very well told story!

I actually heard of this website through this thread being posted on multiple other website on the net!

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Sadly, as both follow-up and warning: I was badly stung by an unscrupulous taxidermist, who charged me $450 dollars for a plain Jane, no frills cleaned skull. No skinning, no plaque and no bone cutting were required nor provided. Further details to anyone who asks, but I'd suggest that anyone not wanting to be cheated steer far, far clear of Androscoggin Taxidermy of Errol, NH. Some people never cease to disappoint, do they?

Thanks again to all for the feedback and kind words. Cheers and Happy New Year, y'all.

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fantastic story Leighton. Put me at the top of your list of people to call when you need a hand on a Saturday morning in a nor'easter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
please do not quote shitaway. I have him on ignore for a reason so that I do not see his posts

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kingston:
Fantastic story Leighton. Put me at the top of your list of people to call when you need a hand on a Saturday morning in a nor'easter.

This is the first I've seen your post, my friend. And having since your post spent time hunting and fishing together, know you mean it about me being able to count on you for help should the need ever arise. Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote