Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
Wow, that is a fantastic Mulie.

Posts: 6263 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
Wow....great trophy.....Very nice!!!

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice deer!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That is a great buck....congrats!!

I too got back from elk hunting last month and saw a nice muley, not of that cailber, but I had already filled my tag eailier in the week.

Posts: 21 | Location: Colorado! | Registered: 30 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of befus
posted Hide Post
Well am I impressed? YES! Wonderful buck and mice photos too. Congrats.

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great buck! What unit were you hunting? We just returned from elk hunting in 61 and saw a few bucks of that caliber in there.

Posts: 331 | Location: DeBeque, Co. | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Like I said before, that is a beautiful mule deer.

Posts: 3296 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
It took me 3 years before I finally got this tag... I hunted 4 days before I connected with this buck. I hunted the same area where I had been seeing a lot of does, hoping that a good buck would show himself before the hunt was over.

One shot from the new 280 with a 140 grain accubond put him down for good. I was not to impressed with the performace of the accubonds either. I'm pretty sure that a Ballistic tip would have done less damage. It took me about 8 hours and two trips to get him out of the hole I shot him in, but I think he was worth it. Saw some monster bucks on the hunt, one that would have easily tipped the 210 mark as a typ, but alass no tag... My father-in-law also tipped over a 180 net buck on the same hunt.

The frame grossed 190 as a typ and non-typ gross of 208... He's got 6" worth of trash on the burs...

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote