THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Another Dumbass tresspassing hunter shoots Lla

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Another Dumbass tresspassing hunter shoots Lla
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 323
posted
My friend has a girlfriend who raises Llama's and they just recently butchered one. I asked him what it tasted like and he said it tasted like beef and it was very lean he said. My friend is a very picky eater so if he ate it it must of tasted good.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

What does llama taste like?

ASS_CLOWN

Good, especially the tenderloins. You find it at restaurants in Bolivia, for instance.

Some years ago, a "hunter" thought he'd come up a whole bunch of wild pigs in the early morning dawn. He started shooting and continued, because they didn't run away. Fe found out lateron that he'd killed 5 cows. Ouch, cost him his licence and a lot of money. Those Holsteins are not exactly cheap!

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote