New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Oregon Cascade Elk Season
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm hunting elk over in Tioga this year. I think Seafire is hunting Cascade Elk. Anyway, welcome home and have a great hunt.

Posts: 135 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I'll be hunting Cascade Elk next weekend...Not too sure the weather will cooperate, but it's still more fun than hunting on the coast..!!

Good luck

Posts: 643 | Location: DeRidder, Louisiana USA | Registered: 12 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if any other forum members will be hunting elk next weekend in Oregon during the aforementioned season.
I'm outta Georgia tomorrow and going home to So. Oregon to hunt with family and friends. Just finished packing one bag with another to go-hafta plan for warm, cold and wet as it could go either way... Looks like bluebird weather back home at least until the 16th, though...
C Ya Tuesday at Blackbird/Bi-Mart/G.I. Joe's on the supply run. Scouting after that with a few .300 WM sighters thrown in for verification.
Can't wait to get home as I haven't hunted elk since 2000 due to 9/11.
Not much computer access where I'm headed, will let you know how it went.
Good luck to all and be safe out there,
Sako

Posts: 81 | Location: Savannah, Georgia | Registered: 03 October 2004Reply With Quote