New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Want to hunt Texas
 Login/Join

<allen day>
posted
I hunt Texas every year for whitetails and hogs.

This is one of the top hunting outfits in that state, and I hunt right next door to it with my friend Lanny Vinson on a couple of ranches he leases and manages:

www.nail-ranch.com

Plenty of deer, plenty of hogs, a great reputation, and a wonderful part of Texas to hunt! You simply can't go wrong.....

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the Houston Chronicle web site classifieds. They always have deer hunts/hunting leases listed. Lots of 1-3 day hunts with hogs and turkeys usually thrown in. Order a Texas Trophy Hunters magazine, and the entire back is full of hunts.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
I have a great hunt near Bracketville that should suit your needs. We average 125-130, but every year we take 1 or 2 bucks over 150 with no extra cost. The hunt is $1,850 including meals, lodging, and guide fee. You get a buck, a doe, and unlimited predators. Drop me a line if you need more info.

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote