THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Recommendations for outfitted mule deer

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for outfitted mule deer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have started the search for an outfitted mule deer hunt for 2008 or 2009 and would like to ask the collective experience here for recommendations on an outfitter.
From what I can see, I can categorize hunts as under 4000 and over 4000 (my arbitrary cut line). The under category seems to encompass quite a bit of the US Western states while the over 4000 takes in Mexico and Canada.
May I ask for your recommendations in each category please?
This may seem to be a funny way of looking at it, and if you think so, please tell me why.
Thanks for any thoughts.

Bill

Posts: 109 | Location: IL | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Please check your PM's. I sent you some information.

~Ann

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Westman, If Ann reccommends it you can count on it being a great hunt. She set me up with a great muley hunt.

Windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation...

Posts: 944 | Location: michigan | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mighty Peace
posted Hide Post
For the $4000+ range, I'll suggest Birch Creek Outfitters in Peace River, Alberta Canada. Great people.

Good opportunity to harvest 180BC+ mulies for sure. Check out their website.

Birch Creek Outfitters

Posts: 431 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got some great hunting for desert mulies under 4k. Send me a pm

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 935 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote