New
Find
Notify
Tools

Borrowed from the political forum!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From the article posted at the link: "Under the law, a citizen can transport an unloaded gun between two jurisdictions that don't prohibit it - as long as it is locked in a hard case with the ammunition locked in a separate hard case, "regardless of what local law says," explains Bach.
The law is routinely violated in "anti-gun" jurisdictions, Bach says, notably New York, Los Angeles and New Jersey."

Is there any doubt why I don't live in New York, Los Angeles, or New Jersey? This is a really good reason not to (among others).

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
I grew up in New York and New Jersey, so I know all about it.

Like most of the non-natives here say, "I wasn't born in Idaho, but I got here as fast as I could".

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
He ought to get more than $3 million for the abuse and violation of his civil rights.

Posts: 5717 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Sadly, as a L.E.O in an almost eastern metro area, I can see how/why this kind of b.s. happened to this guy. Am glad he's taking them to task over it. A law-abiding citizen should not be messed with like this.

Matt Norman

NRA Life Member
SCI " "

Posts: 3282 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Neverflinch
posted Hide Post
I just couldn't help but thinking the entire time I was reading this how frightened this guy must have been. Having guys asking him to get them guns....etc. How do you respond without fear of saying the wrong thing? Not to mention he had to endure all of this for doing nothing wrong. The initial judge is an idiot and should be disbarred.

"In case of a thunderstorm stand in the middle of the fairway and hold up a 1 iron, not even God can hit a 1 iron"............Lee Trevino.

Posts: 434 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was pulled over by a jerk Highway patrolman in east Texas. He held a gun on me and told me to uncase my deer rifle and hand it to him. I refused, was taken to jail and released the next day no charges filed or even a record of my arrest? Makes you realize how dangerous some of these guys are. I did file a report that went on his record though.

Leftists are intellectually vacant, but there is no greater pleasure than tormenting the irrational.

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote