Find
Notify
Tools

Horseback wilderness hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
Anyone been on a guided horseback wilderness hunt in Western Canada, Idaho, Wyoming or Montana recently?

Got any outfitters that you are really liking?

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry Chapman of Packsaddle Adventures in Edson Alberta. Honest, easy going, and he can track game as good as most African bush trackers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Triangle X Ranch, Moose Wy. Harold Turner. Been in the outfitting business for 3 generationa and hunt the Teton Wilderness. About as good as it gets.

Posts: 296 | Location: Clyde Park, MT | Registered: 29 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Triangle X Ranch, Moose Wy

Thanks,

I'll give both of them a jingle.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talked to Harold a few hours ago, he's a nice guy.

Knows a lot of folks I am related to, hopefully I can draw a tag in 2014.

One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
I just went on a hunt in B.C. Canada. You can check out the hunt report in the "rest of the world" section. Wilderness definatly applies.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote