THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Cimarron Co. OKLA landowner contacts????

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cimarron Co. OKLA landowner contacts????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
As posted earlier, I drew a buck antelope tag for Cimarron Co. and am trying to do my homework! I'm looking for landowner contacts.....not looking for a freebie (wouldn't turn one down), just a good place to hunt for a reasonable fee.

E-Mail: GonHuntin @ Lycos.com (remove spaces)

Thanks, Mark

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Might try the game warden out there. If I remember right the wardens phone numbers are in the Controlled Hunt booklet.

Joe.

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Joe

That's on my list of things to do....I also e-mailed the chamber of commerce...

I've been meaning to ask, where is your ranch????

[ 07-29-2003, 22:23: Message edited by: GonHuntin ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a Chamber of Commerce out there???

Probably only has two members, the Dairy Queen and the COOP! [Big Grin]

I'm in Woods County. Actually I call it a farm out of habit, but I don't stir dirt so it's easier to call it a ranch.

Another person you might want to contact is a custom rifle builder, Brian McDaniels/Black Mesa Express, out by Kenton. He might know of someone.

Then there is the Rita Blanca/Kiowa National Grassland, I think the HQ is in Clayton, NM. It's public land but is kind of checkerboarded with private land also.

Anyways, good luck, Joe

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Joe

Yep, there is a c of c in Cimarron Co. [Wink]

Woods Co. has some prime hunting! I went to NWOSU in Alva for awhile. My uncle owns Alva Roofing (which is no longer in Alva) and I have a cousin that's an administrator (or something like that) at the hospital.