Find
Notify
Tools

Negativity
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
500grains

Is your head really that thick and you just cannot comprehend the situation with a certain somebody or is it more of a pride thing and you just wont yell uncle? Seriously, you have gone out of your way to trash somebody that you have probably never met. I really hope that the ignorant posts die (and everybody knows which posts I am refering to) but I have 3 things I would like 500grains, and everyone else for that matter, to think about.

1. The power of the pen can be devastating when put in the hands of the ignorant or the uneducated.

2. Jealousy will kill this sport.

3. If you have a question about a certain situation then ask the person(s) that have a direct knowledge of that situation. In this day and age of "liberal media" we should all take what we read and hear with a grain of salt. Time always tells. (I have been guilty of this on numerous occassions

I am really biting my tongue because I could really go off on this subject but I am trying to follow my advice to you. You are damn sure entitled to your opinion and you have expressed it. That should be the end of story. Let it die and move on to more productive posts. Everybody knows where you stand and I am fairly sure you know where everybody else stands, what else is there to talk about?

Drummond Lindsey

[ 09-09-2003, 04:07: Message edited by: huntsonora ]

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Maybe 500grains can sign his posts with his real name for a change.

If he is "man enough" to carry out all of these flame attacks, maybe he should be "man enough" to put his own name and reputation on the line too.

PS My name is on my website

John Hahn

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
500 gr's is the guy who, about three years ago, told the story of his star crossed elk expedition in which he hit an elk five times with a 470 Capstick slinging, surprise, 500 grain bullets. Apparently said elk gave him a merry chase before being anchored. A year later he was berrating the 270 / 150 Nosler Partition combo as a poor elk combo! The guy's a nut-job...