New
Find
Notify
Tools

Q Creek Ranch Wyoming
 Login/Join

Picture of TSBotswana
posted Hide Post
Uplandhunter to help answer your question if your were lucky enough to draw a bull tag in that area (16) you should have a good hunt, huge bulls and the numbers are high. The unit ranges from high flat sage plains to lodge pole pine mountains and everything in between. My family grew up hunting in this area, and still do today for pronghorn,deer and elk, some years one of each Smiler Of course we are stuck on the public land that is around Q creek ranch.
I have never met whomever runs the outfit but have observed and had to deal with some of the screwed up stuff they do such as locking gates that are to public access, trying to bully us off of public land, scaring game off of public land with airplanes,vehicles,ect, have talked to people that have had their tires slashed and windows broke after run ins with them.
My brother and dad called the game and fish on them last yr for using airplane to drive elk presumably so clients could get to them. They were told they have had other similar complaints on the outfit and were (looking into it).
I have not heard of anyone that has had one positive run in with them and that includes the surrounding ranchers.
I envy your tag but not your choice of outfitters. Anyway i wish you good luck and a good hunt.

Posts: 14 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ranch is owned by one of the Walton's of the billionaire's club. Heavily patrolled and ditto what TSBotswana said.

Posts: 1135 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for sharing your first-hand knowledge of this scumbag.

Taulman and Blair are our enemies as hunters. I view them no differently than a strip miner that would rape and pollute a landscape for profit with a total disregard for all else.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote