Find
Notify
Tools

Utah Draw Results
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted
Zero for 3, and the same pile of UNSUCCESSFUL for all my boys.

There is always next year, or that BC stone hunt I have my eye on....

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
We're in the same boat Jack .. Naddah!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine says 'drawing still in progress'.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
no general deer permit for me.....

point for Desert Bighorn....(may be too old by time I draw)

Sucessfull draw for late bull elk Central Mtns Manti....snowing as we speak this morning up there... Confused

dancing

Posts: 220 | Location: Utah | Registered: 21 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
it looks like my group got in, we didn't make it last year

Status
2011 Big Game 1505 SOUTHERN GENERAL BUCK Permit

I was actually about to post a thread talking about it. I'm very excited, plan on taking off enough time to be up there the entire season. I don't think I've fired a rifle, hell, any gun, in close to a year. time flys when you're too busy for your own good. Now I HAVE to get out and get ready. I'm thinking about some shooting sticks. We'll be staying in Panguitch.

Anybody got any tips? this'll be my first trip. My stepfather and his brothers have been there before, but not for a decade at least, and are still planning to hunt the same areas they used to, figuring the deer are doing the same things.

I'm also glad that I can hunt somewhere I can finally develop a load for, and use my northfork bullets. instead of here in CA, with the lead free crap.

Tips on places to stay would be appreciated. We're going to sit down and discuss it as a group and figure out what is best overall costwise. I have a motorhome, but gas going over there wouldn't be too great unless lodging is a problem.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oakman
posted Hide Post
nothing again..maybe next year... patriot

life member of SCI
life member of NRA
NTA
Master Scorer SCI
Scorer for Rowland Ward

www.african-montana-taxidermy.com

Posts: 241 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 01 September 2008Reply With Quote