THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking to hunt Texas this year for deer. Need ideas!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to hunt Texas this year for deer. Need ideas!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted
I am looking for a deer hunt in Texas this November or early December. I would consider a management hunt. I do not want high fenced. Looking to hunt with my 11 year old and his 70 yr old grandpa.
We want to see a lot of deer and just want to shoot a nice mature buck. Looking for a 3 -4 day hunt. So total of 3 people, maybe 4 if my brother goes. I do not want to spend a ton of money, just want to go enjoy Texas with 3 generations hunting together. PM me with suggestions.

Thanks,

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You oughta be able to find something that works for you. Good luck and welcome to Texas!

Posts: 41869 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
Anyone? South or west Texas?

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put your question in the outfitter section and you will get more lookers.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have exactly what your looking for but I am already all booked up this year. If not this year, maybe next

www.westtexashuntorg.com

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 439 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike,
I will keep in touch. Still looking!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:
Put your question in the outfitter section and you will get more lookers.

The outfitter section is for hunts for sale, not for people looking for hunts. These are Saeed's rules, not my interpretation.

AFA the opening post, IMO you're going to have a hard time finding what you're looking for for "not a lot of money" (of course, I'm not sure what you mean by that phrase) for several reasons. First, it is relatively late to be looking for deer spots, the gun hunting season opens in about 3 weeks and therefore, many of the type of hunts you are looking for have been spoken for. Second, deer hunting for sale in Texas has become more and more expensive as more people want to buy hunts. Third, you're are talking about at least 3 people, possibly 4 hunting for 3 or 4 days, which isn't all that cheap. Finally, not counting the grandson, who can buy his license for $7, the license for adults will cost $315 each. Good luck in your search.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote