New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online Hunt Auction
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I guess this is one of the best-kept secrets around, but the Guides and Outfitters Association of British Columbia is running an online auction for hunting and fishing trips at the following URL: mountainhunter.net

So far, they have auctioned off several nice hunts, including a ten-day goat hunt and a 21 day hunt for all species available at one outfitter. Some hunts are going for bargain basement prices. For example, one guy bought a moose hunt for just over $2500.

Those who might suspect my motives for posting this, think again. I have no connection with the Association. I do think they are trying hard to fight the good fight against the antihunters who want to ban bear hunting, etc. This is one way they try to raise money to do this. My only reason for posting this is so I am not the only lucky guy to get some cheap hunts. If you have money, there are some bargains out there.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For some reason, the link I posted above didn't work. Here is a correct link:
http://www.mountainhunter.net/splash.aspx

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote