New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Deer Lease Membership Wanted.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My 30 year old son and a friend, both medical field professionals, living in Dallas, are looking to join a Deer Lease within 3 hours of Dallas. He is a very experienced rifle and bow hunter, has attended the NRA shooting camp in Raton and has two hunter safety certificates. Not interested in the high dollar trophy south texas lease. If anybody out there is looking to add members please let me know what you have. I may be interested as well, just to spend some time with my son. Thanks

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
weekend bump

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
You might want to try deertexas.com. Scott does a good job. It costs a few bucks, but you can find a lease. You need to register for the e-mail notifications because the better leases go quickly.

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob for the lead. It looks like a great site. I forwarded that info to my son.
I think I will subscribe too.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

One of Us
Picture of CamoManJ
posted Hide Post
+1 for DeerTexas.com

good group hunts & deer leases available...

"A Lone Hunter is the Best Hunter..."

Posts: 426 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BEGNO

Jerry huffaker who posts here hasa friend looking ofr partners in a lease on the Stasney Cook Ranch. I've hunted there and it is excellent for all Texas species. Jerry's # 915-668-7640.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12929 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the lead Mark. I'll give him a call.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Need more leads. Thanks

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
If DeerTexas did not help, you could also try Leasehunter. I have not used either service so cannot give an endorsement.

Texas Parks and Wildlife used to list some, but the page is down. It does have a list of other resources.

Best way to find a place is talking to other hunters who can let you know of openings. I also see openings listed on other hunting boards. Seems that the recession had pushed a number of people out of hunting but has not yet dropped prices as much as I might have expected.

You probably saw that AR member Ryan Campbell listed a small place here on the hunts offered board.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Try calling this number, 940-564-6722.

Not sure what he has available but may be able to help you.

The properties are located northwest of Dallas about 150 miles + or -.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
A friend with 21 sections near Iraan has two openings left. Season lease. 1 mulie buck, 1 whitetail buck, 1 whitetail doe, 2 javelinas, 2 turkeys. He has some nice deer. $2,500

I do some predator control for him.

PM me.

Bob

The ranch.

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crazyhorse: I called the number and have some info coming.

Bob: PM coming

Thanks gents

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
PM sent with contact information.

Bob

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks gentlemen for the leads. One of the leads generated by this post has resulted in my son joining a lease only 1.5 hours from his home in Dallas. He is delighted. Thanks again.

Thanks again.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)