Find
Notify
Tools

Ballistic Tips (again)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The guru of HA has spoken:-

http://www.huntamerica.com/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=261235&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

If you use them you're wrong - period and at some point you will lose a deer as a result whilst Interlocks are perfect and never fail [Confused]

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
THOSE guys have too much time on their hands. I am glad that WE don't get into long, arguementative discussions about bullet selection.

cwilson

Posts: 715 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I have had some recent experience with ballistic tips. Please see my articles on the African forum. There will be more to come.

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cwilson:
THOSE guys have too much time on their hands. I am glad that WE don't get into long, arguementative discussions about bullet selection.

cwilson

Huh? [Confused] Have you forgotten the "MatchKing" thread????? [Eek!]

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:

cwilson[/qb]

Huh? [Confused] Have you forgotten the "MatchKing" thread????? [Eek!]

George[/QB][/QUOTE]

GeorgeS:

I was in the middle of that thread for about 4 or 5 pages. It almost burned me out, so I am hesitant to contribute to present or future bullet debates.

Bullet selection is a personal choice, much as caliber/rifle selection. It is hard to argue with a person who has first-hand experience contrary to your experience, even if they are "WRONG".

cwilson

Posts: 715 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote