THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Browning "Full Curl" wool hunting clothing

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning "Full Curl" wool hunting clothing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am still in love with wool hunting clothing for most non-wet climate colder hunts.

Anyone got the new Browning Full Curl stuff?

It looks a lot like a high-tech version of King of the Mountain stuff from the 1980-1990s.

Posts: 33 | Location: Lander, Wyoming | Registered: 31 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I picked up a wool sweater with a windproof lining at Sportsman's Warehouse about 8 years ago. I've worn it in the rain when I had no rain jacket and in 0 degree F weather in Canada with just a fleece long underwear top underneath.

Not Browning, but I can attest to wool. Use wool socks most of the year and merino wool socks for work year around.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote