THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Wyoming Elk - Wolverine Creek Outfitting

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Elk - Wolverine Creek Outfitting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of WTR
posted
Do any of you fine gentlemen have info on Wolverine Creek Outfitting in Wyoming?
I have had a few conversations with the owner and he seems to be a great guy.

I am looking at an elk hunt for 2009 and just curious if any of yall have hunted with or know about this outfit?

Thanks,
WTR

Posts: 35 | Location: Madison, GA | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WTR

Do you know if Wolverine Creek Outfitter rides in from Pacific
Creek. If it is who I think it is he is a real nice gentlemen and when I ran into him he was out hunting hard. I would ask him how the elk population is in that area with all the Grizz and wolves. When I hunted Moose there were bears everywhere, especially in the back country. With that said I know they take some awesome bulls out of backcountry.
Good-Luck

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WTR
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input, Steve.

Not sure where he rides in from? I have heard the wolves and griz bears are around this area, but not directly from the outfitter.

WTR

Posts: 35 | Location: Madison, GA | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WTR:
Do any of you fine gentlemen have info on Wolverine Creek Outfitting in Wyoming?
I have had a few conversations with the owner and he seems to be a great guy.

I am looking at an elk hunt for 2009 and just curious if any of yall have hunted with or know about this outfit?

Thanks,
WTR

try huntinfo.com. they have reviews.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 30 | Location: montana | Registered: 02 January 2008Reply With Quote