New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Wolves... Pray For Mange!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
While elk hunting this past season in ID, we found 2 elk calves with just the faces and neck chewed up.Wolf tracks all around, no elk(live ones)to be seen. You can`t make these wolf lovers understand whats going on in the west.I`m going to use the 3 S method myself.

Posts: 32 | Location: Boise,Idaho | Registered: 30 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brad, i and all my brothers and there friends practice the three "s" method whenever possible. Friends of the fuzzy's can kiss my ass.

Posts: 308 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
I heard that one of the packs in the ennis area has mange as well. Pray for COLD weather. Also heard that two collard wolves ended up dead about a month ago. Lead poisoning...

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Guys, a pack of wolves down in Paradise north of Gardiner killed a bunch of domestic sheep this past week... FWP killed two of the wolves from the air and issued two kill permits to the rancher's affected... problem is wolves are VERY hard to get on in order to kill.

Repeat after me, "Mange is our friend"

one of us
Picture of SKelly
posted Hide Post
Go Mange! I hope every one of the bastards get it and freeze to death.

Posts: 31 | Location: Plains,MT | Registered: 16 October 2000Reply With Quote
<boreal>
posted
Ok, I'm lowering myself to your type of presentation for a few minutes.

You bunch of losers! FU! You remind me of a pack of wolves. Group up with a few others of like mind and roll in your own Shiite.

Mange is nothing new to wolves. Its effects are like effects on coyotes and dogs. Might lose a few, but no big problem.

Read the Minnesota wolf mamagement plan. http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/natural_resources/animals/mammals/wolves/wolfplan2000.pdf Pay attention to the bibliography. You all might learn something. There is even reference to a paper about parvo and wolves. Of course, many of you distrust biologists so much, you would rather believe something somebody heard than a peer-reviewed professional paper with citations and statistically valid findings.

I'm right. You are wrong. Get over it! The law is with me. You will regret your crimes if caught.

I will post on this no more. It has little to do with shooting. It makes enemies of you and me, when if we stuck to gun issues, there would likely be no problem.

Green!!! My big white a$$!!!