THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking for Antelope permit NE New Mexico

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Antelope permit NE New Mexico
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking for a landowner buck permit for NE New Mexico, if anyone knows someone that is looking to sell/trade a permit I would like to hunt around the Clayton area. Thanks for any and all leads, Tim.

Posts: 370 | Location: Memphis, TN. U.S.A. | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Tim

Try posting to this site, they are based in NM.

LouisB

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Tim
OOOOOPPPPPS!
This time I will put the site address in the message!
LouisB

http://gilamonster.proboards6.com/index.cgi

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks TCLouis, I will post something on there. I`m looking hard. I have been for 5 consecutive years, till 2 years ago when the great guy that sold me the permits passed on, and am wanting to go back and get after those speed goats.

[ 06-25-2003, 05:07: Message edited by: Tim in TN ]

Posts: 370 | Location: Memphis, TN. U.S.A. | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We have a ranch with 8 permits. We usually take at least 2 around the book the others score mid 70s to upper 70s. You can email me at coltcindy@yahoo.com if interested.

Posts: 22 | Location: Model, Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2003Reply With Quote