New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Zuckerberg on Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow...all the little Libs and "Progressives" will lose their minds...
A Harvard Educated, Silicon Valley Billionaire down with hunting and meat-to-table...
Good for him!!!

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That surprises me as FB is pretty fussy about what they will let me post in an ad as far as pix go. I understand not wanting pix of blood and gore but cat pix seem to be a no-no. Maybe I can blame the Cecil fiasco for that.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12880 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Facebook just went up about 10 notches at my house. I would never have dreamed. Thanks for posting.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16419 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I wish he was backing trump.

Posts: 2329 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is pretty funny, he spent a year only eating meat he personally harvested.

http://allthingsd.com/20111216...met-mark-zuckerberg/

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
What I noticed was his backyard - a little shabby for a billionaire. Maybe it was at his buddy's place.

There was a guy on our deer lease that moved to SoCal and built a $30M house/estate. Spectacular. Had this lavish landscaping, swimming pools, rivers, etc. And then you noticed he had life size animal archery targets of different species interspersed in the landscaping around the pool - for practice. That's commitment.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3046 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Looks like a confused individual to me.

How is he going to enjoy those tasty animals after the Pseudo-Commies that he supports take away his right to keep and bear arms?? homer

We shouldnt be surprised by Liberal Hypocrisy though. Mark Zuckerberg is actually a descendant of David Rockefeller and started Facebook with a LOT of financial help. Liberal Democrats are the real "Rockefeller Republicans" of today. They just dont like telling anybody.

Posts: 10145 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote