THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    BOOKED-Guided NM Pronghorn Hunt-$750-ACT NOW!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BOOKED-Guided NM Pronghorn Hunt-$750-ACT NOW!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted
Hunt is taken.......whew!!!!!

I had a New Mexico antelope hunt scheduled in Unit 25 near Fr. Sumner for Sept. 20-21. I cannot go and need to sell the Landowner Permit for the rancher. You will pay him when you get there. I will mail you the paperwork. The cost is only $1000 plus your license which is $216. I will pay him $250, so your cost is only $750!! There are only 3 hunters allowed on this 22 section ranch. The rancher will guide you as much or as little as you need. You can also hunt coyotes and shoot prairie dogs. He assures me that the you should be able to take a 15" buck. I also have a room reservation you can take......these are like gold. If you can take advantage of this great opportunity, please let me know ASAP. You must act NOW! Hunts in this area are going for up to $2500!

Good Hunting,

Bob
<a href="mailto:bconnell@satx.rr.com" target="_blank">bconnell@satx.rr.com</a>

[ 09-09-2003, 02:13: Message edited by: Bob in TX ]

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Oh Bob, if only you would have posted a week ago. I just bought my wife a tag last weekend. Sure wish I had enough left over to go on this one myself. Should sell pretty easy.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I know.....these last minute changes are a real hoot!!!

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a painfully good deal!!!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
You can still go antelope hunting in New Mexico...

Bob
(210) 564-0711
bconnell@satx.rr.com

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Grab it up.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob,

I sent you a PM. Might be into your hunt!

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey John,

I just PM'd you back.....let me know.

Bob