THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Article in Outside Magazine, but let's see...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article in Outside Magazine, but let's see...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
...I'm predicting at least one scathing letter to the editor in their next issue, expressing disgust/hatred/outrage that they would present such a carniverous viewpoint.

Trust me, it'll be there.

Also got a kick out of the article on the nut-job who (along with his gal pal) got killed/eaten by bears. And I applaud the mention of the Park Service folks who said they would never forgive the nut-job (of course he's dead now) if he caused them to have to kill a bear. And indeed they killed two bears, believing at least one of them to have killed/eaten the naive idiot human duo. Waste of a noble creature if you ask me, and I'm not talking about the guy or girl.

one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
I used to subscribe long ago. They had a few articles from time to time from Tim Cahill and a few others that mentioned hunting and fishing.

It's AWESOME that they put that article in there. Even though a few sour pusses will write in, far more people will get a dose of reality.

My brother hangs with granolas and finds that more and more of them are willing to shoot a deer now and then. A few years ago he was BBQing some of my buffalo meat for them, that might have gotten some of them hooked.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
I glanced at the article of the "Nut case" when I noticed it in a magazine stand today, made me feel like dedicating a webbsite to AETP. (Animals eating tasty people!!)

Posts: 10160 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote