THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Largest game with the smallest caliber...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Largest game with the smallest caliber...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
cow moose w/ .22 lr behind ear?

Posts: 36231 | Location: Laughing so hard I can barely type.  | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
At the age of nine, I was told to run off a dog that had gotten into the garbage behind the house. I snuck around the corner of the house and let him have it in the rear end. The .177 BB from my Daisy BB gun went right into his asshole and the 80+ # brute ran under the neighbors house. His carcass was pulled out a couple of weeks later. Who would have thought that lucky/accidental shot would have killed him?

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Flip
posted Hide Post
Perforator

Wel at least you did not damage the skin

Posts: 931 | Location: Nambia | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
Not as small as some of the calibres mentioned here but my son got his elk last year with my 7mm-08 with 140 grain FailSafes.

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote