New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customstox on EXPRESS's case
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
OK, so from what I candeduce, PeteE, who I don't personally know, has taken the trouble to "garantee" for me.

As for Customstox's attack, of course, I accept your appolagies.

It is however, rather frustrating when you are accused of somthing you know you are not guilty of...

I can see that you found dispcepancies in my versions...I hunt a lot, and shoot a lot of game, with different rifles and calibers.
I also do not have the best memory, so some things in this case have come afloat in a rather suspect manner.

Aside form that, I am young enough to think I know everything, old enough to know I don't.
But thats makes it easy to start me [Wink]

Ok, Chic, keep well and I hope to catch you around the traps here.

Joe.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check your PM's about the clip and loader!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Joe thank you for your understanding. Your lapse of memory is certainly a lot more excusable than my lapse of civility. Be well and hope you get that 7 Mag shooting better for you.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chic,

Are you still being mean to people?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
500grains, bad habit [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote