Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Thinking About Hunting!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Good luck on your elk and mule deer hunts!

I was out to my deer lease yesterday looking for deer and turkey sign but there had been so much rain all the track was turned to mud. I saw one fawn and some very large marmots. I am sure the bucks are in there somewhere though.

Posts: 19545 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jaycocreek
posted Hide Post
Hi Ann-Nice picture.Thinking about hunting?I sure am and the Bow season starts here shortly but I already bought my B tag with a quota(Units 14-15-16 The Elk City Zone) for rifle Elk.I'll be heading out in the old 35-foot Jayco next week after Labor Day for some much needed reloading and Bugleing the country I hunt in.It's getting down right cold in the hills around here..I got snowed on last week but it was gone as quick as it hit the ground.Good sign for the Elk talking in early September.

Good luck on your hunts....Jayco

Posts: 565 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Before you go to your deer lease on 10/1, start a pot of coffee for me cause I'm comming over to hunt out of your kitchen

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote