THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    2011 Idaho Wolf hunt stat report on success from Idaho F&G !!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Idaho Wolf hunt stat report on success from Idaho F&G !!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was looking at Idaho and Montana web site earlier this morning. Good to see Idaho has killed 157 wolves and the best part is that the state is allowing trapping. I didn't see much of a report from Montana as far as killed wolves, I may have been looking in the wrong area.

Idaho and Montana keep up the good work tu2

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
We're sure trying. tu2

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/plan.../huntingGuides/wolf/

Here's the link for MT's harvest numbers.

Posts: 105 | Location: MD | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked and found it in the past....but I can't seem to do so now.....does anyone know the % success for wolf hunting? Meaning how many tags are sold and how many wolves harvested in each state or total for ID, MT and WY?

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I went to Alaska in 2010,came up zero overall, but did have 5 wolf tags with me!

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote