Find
Notify
Tools

Big Game Offers- Montana 2006
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
If anyone is considering a western big game hunt for 2006 I've got a very good outfit located in northeastern Montana. We offer mulies, whitetails, elk, antelope and bison.

Drom me a line with your email address and I will send you an info sheet.

aspenhill@triton.net

~Ann

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, please send me the name of this outfitter. I'd like to know how close he is to where I live in northeast Montana. I am interested in the buffalo.

Posts: 210 | Location: Montana | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann Is this where I am going? I know that my hunt is 2 hunters per guide an I booked alone. I sure wouldn't mind being paired up with one of the gus here. I haven't met the people face to face yet, but the phone conversations have been great.

Windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation...

Posts: 944 | Location: michigan | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Chain, that's where you are going! I know anyone who goes will not be disappointed.

~Ann

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is the Draw odds on antelope????

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is no draw for our antelope. We are partnered with a local tribe. They allocate antelope tags on their lands. It's a first come, first serve basis. If you book a hunt you will get a tag from them. Tag cost is included in the hunt price.

Note, the tribal members do not hunt pronghorns. They recognize there is a need to manage game numbers and now allow hunting. So, there is no resident pressure. The opportunity for a quality trophy buck exists here.

Big Sky, I need an email address for you still.

~Ann

one of us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, sorry I thought you would just click on my profile to get that information. Anyway just email me at huntzz@hotmail.com

Thank you

Posts: 210 | Location: Montana | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Big Sky, info is en route!

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention our bison hunts range all the way from a meat animal to some huge trophies. Meat bison start at $1400. Some of our trophy bulls are at least 17 years old, they are very big boys and very unfriendly.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann, I'm interested. dhoyne@gfsd.org

Doug