THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Lightsey Cattle Company-Brahma Island

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lightsey Cattle Company-Brahma Island
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted
Just looking for an exciting, yet still in the US hunt that is different than others.

Anyone gone here? PLEASE, can we stick to this Company or one where we are close to Disney World so I have an excuse for oldest daughter and I to slip away for a few days? PLEASE?

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
The Brady Ranch near Ocochobee (spelling?) has a ton of axis deer and hogs.

I am not sure that it is called the Brady ranch anymore, but worth a google.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Lightsey Cattle is out of the hunting business. I hunted with them once maybe 15yrs ago.
If the are still in operation let me know.

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Lightsey Cattle Company

1401 Sam Keen Rd, Lake Wales, FL 33898

(863) 692-1013

Found this contact info on the internet.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out Hoppy Kempfer at Osceola Outfitters, very near Dizzyworld. Great place for hogs & alligators.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Used to hunt with Carrey Lightsey years ago on the Brahma ranch...used to love it but not sure if I would take my daughter. Hunted Brady ranch and it has tons of game and hogs with dogs and great facilities. I think Frank Brady sold the ranch and it is now something like Seminole safaris or something like that.

Posts: 259 | Location: Marietta, Georgia | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With Quote