THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Obsession Quest WOW!!! I'm Envious & THAT'S News!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Obsession Quest WOW!!! I'm Envious & THAT'S News!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
He must be gettin old. I could do it in 5 months.

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
I guess I never thought of the "competitive" aspects. What impressed me was hunting all that game all over the dang place and having a video record and mounting all the heads.

Heck.. All I'll hunt this fall will be coyotes and deer.

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm happy for him, but I'm not really sure I'd want to do the same. Honestly, I think I'd rather spend the time with my kids.

irwin

Posts: 108 | Location: not where I was... | Registered: 09 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Id have to agree, Not impressed in the least. Its just a rich dude paying people to take him somewhere to shoot something. That isnt hunting in my book. Probably hires someone to carry his gun too.

I had a Customer for awhile, a wealthy concrete contractor, I had thought he was cool because he claimed he was a big game hunter. He bragged that he had shot almost every animal on the face of the earth. Got to know him beter , always kinda grumpy and a complainer. He just payed people to take him hunting. He'd fly somewhere, africa, south america for a few days , shoot something and fly back. He had a grumby personality and just used people and got rid of them. Not loyal to anyone. He would never have the same employees. Talked bad about everyone behind their back etc. Just a strange person...I guess just a self centered egomainiac.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Competitive hunting leaves me entirely cold.... JMO, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote