Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Hunt - Vt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012...4-bears-in-backyard/

Question for Ann.- Have they always permitted the mentally ill to become governor in Vermont ?
cuckoo dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brilliant......and this guy makes executive decisions. Roll Eyes rotflmo

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately it is very liberal here in VT. These liberals are also extremely rich, known locally as 'trustafarians'.

I saw the news report tonight.... Barf.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ann,

If you had faster bears you'd have one less liberal moron to contend with. Cool

Mac

Posts: 60 | Location: Colorado by birth. Navy by choice. | Registered: 01 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bears are certainly smarter than people .Just heard that someone in the area set up his bird feeder like a clothes line so he could reel it in the refill the bird feed.
Wasn't long before he found the local bear figured out how to do it too ! Roll Eyes animal
Of course we've know for some years that at least one Adirondack bear can open a 'bear proof container ' ! Wink

Ann, sadly VT changed a lot in the '70s when it was invaded by liberals from NYC and Boston areas. Frowner

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get out of here too. The hunting is quite poor as well since the forest grew back and it is all the same age. There are no rabbits or hares where I live. Now that is sad! Never seen a legal buck here either.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote