New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neal Knoxs dies
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
America loses great progun leader. I always found Neal to be a great leader in the progun movement. Many have read his aritcles in Shotgun News ect. A sad day for the progun movement in the US. At least he saw the Ugly weapon band die.

Posts: 19437 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. He was a true hero in the fight to preserve the second amendment. He will be missed.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I'm very saddened by that news. Neal was a 'true believer', not one of the 'compromisers'.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Words can not properly express our loss. Mr. Knox was the "Tip-of-the-Spear" when it came time to get rid of Warren Cassady and all the Liberal NRA Board Members.

Mr. Knox's efforts pulled the NRA out of the "compromise quagmire" and into it's current Super Power status of Defending our 2nd Ammendment Rights.

He will be long remembered as a true Patriot.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had occassion to meet and talk with Mr. Knox on several occassions at Gunshows and conventions! He was a committed and inspired person who would use his own time to talk one on one with countless "regular guy" types and inform them of worthy news items and his opinions! I witnessed this on so many occassions that I worry his influence may eventually pass on also! We need his vigilance and intensity to continue in ALL of our endeavors regarding the Second Amendment and protecting it!
His passing is indeed the loss of a living patriot!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dale E. Gibbons
Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for all of you: neil has had a fight with cancer for a bit of time. the last couple of weeks about all that could be done was to keep him comfortable (read morphine) his family is getting along very well and will definately keep up with his work and ideals, in all probability will move back to texas. be assured that his ideals are alive and well and those of us who knew him will endevour to keep his legacy alive.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote