THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    to any AR member in wisconsin/surrounding area -

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

to any AR member in wisconsin/surrounding area -
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
as many of you know, i'm the founder of BSB. recently, one of our members from pardeeville, wisconsin was killed in an accident at his home. a bunch of his friends from his bowhunting club are holding a benefit for his kids, and here are the details:

---------------------------------------

Montello Bowbenders

Spot and Animal

Indoor shoot

March 4, 2006

From 8 AM-4PM

Benefit fundraiser for the children of a deceased member

Refreshments and Food available

Raffle

½ mile south of Montello on Highway 22 Next to the Montello Rod and Gun Club

Contact Ryan (1-608-697-6336) or Nick (1-608-697-3251) with any Questions

----------------------------------

if anyone will be in the area at that time, i'd ask you to attend and have afun afternoon which will also raise some money for 5 kids who were left without a father.

for any more information or details, you can PM me or email me at fischer(at)mtintouch.net. you can also click on this link for more info:

http://www.baitshopboyz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9699&PN=1&FID=33&PR=3

or

http://www.baitshopboyz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9728&PN=1&FID=33&PR=3

---------------
thank you -

ron fischer

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
bump #1 of 2.....

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote