New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hard Luck
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
You guys tease me about my user name. I guess you are right. Had a heart attack in Sept. died five times on the table. Missed deer season. Was felling better in April then wrecked my truck April 9. Brok my back among other things and missed Turkey season. Guess I will have to change my handele

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Dang! That's a bummer. Hate to hear the bad news.

Hope you get back on track and have a full recovery.

Yeah, you should change. How 'bout "Good Luck?" Smiler

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Please do change your handle! You've had enough of "hard luck" to last you a while.

Glad you are still amongst us, though. And here's hoping that the rest of '08 and beyond brings you nothing but good luck...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9397 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgot, I had to cancell my Spring bear hunt for the last week of May. So, next year things have got to get better

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope the rest of the year and the future smiles better on you, you might want to think a long time before selecting a new screen name.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
How bout "Lucky"

DL

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hard luck:
.......... Had a heart attack in Sept. died five times on the table................... Brok my back among other things....

I don't recommend doing that.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12688 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With surviving all that I'd call you
'Damn Lucky'

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted Hide Post
hard luck
If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.

Hope things brighten up for you. I saw a cartoon once that said, "Cheer up, things could be worse." The next frame showed an even more haggard looking fellow with the caption "He cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse.

Seriously, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tHANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES GUYS. wHEN i FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE MY BOARD NAME, i WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING. Maybe Bear man I've had very good luck hunting bears.