New
Find
Notify
Tools

This years Missouri bucks
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
These are the ones we got this year at home here in Mo. The first one is my nephew with his rifle kill. He has hunted since a young age and in my idea reached the pinnacle last year with a B&C typical at the age of 15. The second one is my brothers which was about a 150-buck, unfortunately has a G2 broken on one antler. The other one is his best hunting buddy Bill's deer which grossed I think 160's. One of my best friends son who owns the farm next to us also got a 170-type deer with a 25 in. inside spread. Unfortunately I passed on a buck in the 140 range and shot nothing, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got the pix backwards, my brother's is first, his son's second. Here is the one he got last year 171 net B&C.

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your family.

The image tags for your pictures are pointing to a location on your hard drive. You need to upload them to an internet photo host like Photobucket as JPEG files then post them here.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I downloaded them on Imagestation, which I've done before on AR and they worked perfectly. I have no idea why these are screwed up.

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jstevens:
I downloaded them on Imagestation, which I've done before on AR and they worked perfectly. I have no idea why these are screwed up.

Imagestation does not permit direct linking to pictures, which is why they do not always show up. But when I look at the links you posted above, I get this:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/WINXP/My%20Documents/STUART'S%20DEER.BMP

ile:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/WINXP/My%20Documents/DWIGHT'S%20DEER.BMP

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/WINXP/My%20Documents/BILL'S%20DEER.BMP

Which is why I said what I did.

Nice deer, from the sound of it.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote