THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Record whitetail shot in Long Island, NY

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Record whitetail shot in Long Island, NY
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Go to http://www.outdoorsyp.com/customers.asp?ID=9004398 to see a pix of this monster shot with a bow this year in Long Island, NY.

http://www.outdoorsyp.com is a good website also with lots of info. on hunting/fishing and other fun sports!

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I didn't know they could get that big living just on Gardenias and rose bushes. Smiler

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
That's funny Forrest!

Actually, if you've ever been further out on LI it's pretty rural. The Island produces good wine too. Anything near the city is, of course, ruined.

Regarding the deer, that's a pretty ugly rack!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i wonder if that guy is n.y.p.d. brass and an s.c.i. member. he looks familiar as does the sound of his name.

that is a great deer.

my friend shot one out there with the bow that scored 175. lots of big deer out there. access to the private land is really the problem...

Cold Zero

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
cold zero,

to answer both your questions - - -
yes and yes..... Chief Inspector NYPD, and SCI member.

He gave a talk at the saturday night dinner in 2002 about 9-11. And gave a talk at the life membership breakfast 2 years ago.

I'm mounting the deer for him...

27 1/2 inch Inside spread

here's the photo:

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks fake to me, but I am willing to be wrong.

Posts: 113 | Location: Cajun Country | Registered: 12 December 2004Reply With Quote