THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    My new website is up - take a look...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new website is up - take a look...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
A hard working young man just over hauled my old website and put up a new one for me over the holidays. If you have a couple of minutes, go take a look and let me know what you think.

There is an info page, trophy galleries, blog, etc. I would appreciate any feedback you guys might offer...thanks...TH

http://www.timherald.com/

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I think I had seen one of the shows you were in Smiler

Very nice website I like it

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3326 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Nice website. thumb

I immediately discovered a little error you'll probably want to fix though (I have a knack for it...my employees hate it)...

When you scroll the mouse pointer over the cape buffalo at the bottom of your home page, it says "Tim Herald Water Buffalo".

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Thanks Canuck...I will have that fixed...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fine job and great site.

Posts: 434 | Location: Wetcoast | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamiah Kid
posted Hide Post
dancingNice website!

Posts: 28 | Location: Kamiah, Idaho | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been on your site a few times in the last couple of months (I’m looking at putting together a website for hunters that have completed slams). Your new site looks great.

If you want a link on my website, just send in some of your African photos. I’ll add a link under your info.

www.safarilist.com
safarilist@sbcglobal.net

Good luck this year – Ryan Clark

Posts: 396 | Location: CA | Registered: 23 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of x-caliber
posted Hide Post
Very professional website Tim. I really enjoyed the photos of your successful adventures. Congratulations. You are very blessed, but you know that already don't you? thumb

X

Posts: 867 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redhawk1
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I enjoyed that.

If you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Member of the Delaware Destroyers
Member Reeders Misfits
NRA Life Member ENDOWMENT MEMBER
NAHC Life Member
DSA Life Member

Posts: 3142 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With Quote