New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting, Right or Privledge?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are a Christian, the answer is simple. In the Bible it says that God has given man dominion over all the earth, the animals on the land, and the fishes in the seas.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The wild life in our country survives and except were wolves are involves has prospered because of our right to bear arms. Hunters treasure their rights and privileges more than most and our wildlife has been protected through the billions of $$$ spent. Thank you

Posts: 68 | Location: WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that hunting is a right myself.

Licensing is not proof of priveldge, it could be argued that licensing is a tax to provide for regulation.

It is stated that as an American citizen you have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But if you violate society's laws those rights are stripped from you.

I don't consider driving a priveledge either, I own the roads as a citizen of the state and country they are in, I even paid for them. Sure I have to be licensed and prove driving profficiency. Why does that make driving a priveledge? Just because I have the right to drive that does not mean I don't have to respect the rights of others and the rules of society, I.E profficiency at driving and proof that I understand the laws so as not to put others excercising their rights to drive in jeopardy due to any incompetence at driving I may have.

We give rights to the Government and the Government is "supposed to" protect our rights. The Governmnet does not grant rights to US.

This is what was intended by the founders and I don't really understand how this has changed, it is not for the better.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote