Find
Notify
Tools

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Show
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of WaffenfabrikHein
posted
Just wanted to see if anyone is going to RMEF, it starts next Thursday, February 23, and runs through Sunday, in Reno. We will be there, in booth #515, displaying bolt guns and the unveiling of the New C-97 Falling Block Single Shot Rifle. If you get a chance, stop by and see us.

Karl Webber
General Manager
wff Hein Firearms
www.rifleactions.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Karl: As long as the green idiots at the rmef support Wolves and refuse to assist in curbing the harm the Wolves have done in many areas of the Rocky Mountains to the Elk herds and to other Big Game Herds - I certainly won't be attending anymore of their events nor will I support them in anyway!
Thanks for nothing rmef!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MrHawg
posted Hide Post
Here we go.

Posts: 244 | Location: Margaritaville | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
killpc

MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
I root for the RMEF and the wolves.

Posts: 13873 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too cancelled my membership and no longer support them.

Posts: 678 | Location: lived all over | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VarmintGuy:
Karl: As long as the green idiots at the rmef support Wolves and refuse to assist in curbing the harm the Wolves have done in many areas of the Rocky Mountains to the Elk herds and to other Big Game Herds - I certainly won't be attending anymore of their events nor will I support them in anyway!
Thanks for nothing rmef!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Right on VG. If you're going to support RMEF you might as well join PETA at the same time.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Better get your tin-foil hats boys, cause they're out to get you! BOO! Dutch.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly dog.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well VG I've explained to you before that the RMEF has supported the delisting of wolves so that states can control their own wolf populations, but you seem to the type who would rather whine and bitch about someone else's effort than try to help improve the situation yourself. I doubt you'll change.

Posts: 66 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh shit thumbdown

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote