THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    What worked well for you this hunting season?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What worked well for you this hunting season?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
Wow

A 10 year resurrection

You learned not to use dennis harris as a taxidermist I guess. Fake praise of him before he did anything in the end.

Posts: 566 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:
Wow

A 10 year resurrection

You learned not to use dennis harris as a taxidermist I guess. Fake praise of him before he did anything in the end.

The title of this 2012 thread is "What worked well...."

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wow

A 10 year resurrection

LOL yes it is but it just may help someone else. Shocked you let it die off on the play nice with sponsor website

Posts: 566 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wow

A 10 year resurrection

LOL yes it is but it just may help someone else. Shocked you let it die off on the play nice with sponsor website

It was a bad dream that repeated itself for over 5 years. I was glad to put him in my past.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Retired my scratched up Nikon Monarch binoculars and replaced them with Steiner 10X42 binos. Pretty impressive glass.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1384 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote