Notify
Tools

Bwaaaa Haaa Haaaaaa!!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Holy s**T

This is too funny!!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted Hide Post
The camera must have been on a tripod - If I were holding tahat camera while that happened it would have been shakin' all over from me laughin my ass off.

Great video!

We laugh because we all miss sometimes.

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Must of been using one of those pre-sighted in Wally World scopes.

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
I believe I would have had better luck w/ a sling shot rotflmo

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brianbo
posted Hide Post
Pegleg, not sure what you expect to gain by disparaging the Canadian Customs so. It's not them, but their lame-ass government that's putting them at risk. They've got a thankless job at which, I'm sure they try to do to their level best.

Regards,
Brian

Meet "Beauty" - 66 cal., 417 grn patched roundball over 170 grns FFg = ~1950 fps of pure fun!

"Scotch Whisky is made from barley and the morning dew on angel's nipples." - Warren Ellis

NRA Life Member

Posts: 479 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: 10 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks like some Slurry Murray shooting

Posts: 304 | Location: Prince George BC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianbo:
Pegleg, not sure what you expect to gain by disparaging the Canadian Customs so. It's not them, but their lame-ass government that's putting them at risk. They've got a thankless job at which, I'm sure they try to do to their level best.

??

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianbo:

Ok, I'm lost on this one. What is this?

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very funny, seen this one a lot makes me laugh every time. rotflmo

Looks like the shooter was trying to take a neck shot. Probably should have aimed behind the sholders and would have had a nice buck to take home. stir

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Looked to me like the scope (if the case, and not open sights), was just a BIT OFF. I'll assume the moron didn't check his rifle before the hunt. If he did, then it seems to be an unfortunate incident, and he may have bumped it while in the field.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess before I start pointing my finger and laughing at this guy, we all need to remember that even the best shooters have bad days....hopefully at the range and not with a great buck!
Big Grin
MG

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc:
Looked to me like the scope (if the case, and not open sights), was just a BIT OFF. I'll assume the moron didn't check his rifle before the hunt. If he did, then it seems to be an unfortunate incident, and he may have bumped it while in the field.

I like to think that its funnier if the scopes not out and just some sweet ass buck fever.

Posts: 304 | Location: Prince George BC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brianbo
posted Hide Post
OK, Doc & Bulldog, just so I don't appear like I lost my marbles, pegleg posted a response saying that it looks like the Canadian Customs border guards were doing the shooting and it just seemed a bit uncalled for. Then he deleted his post. I've got a good friend in BC who lives in Surrey and works for the border service and we've discussed at length how it's not an easy job to do and not be allowed to be armed makes it harder. Damn funny video though and some sorry shooting too.

Regards,
Brian

Meet "Beauty" - 66 cal., 417 grn patched roundball over 170 grns FFg = ~1950 fps of pure fun!

"Scotch Whisky is made from barley and the morning dew on angel's nipples." - Warren Ellis

NRA Life Member

Posts: 479 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: 10 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks for clarifying that.