THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Past weekend Tuna Tornament, Wedgeport Nova Scotia

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Past weekend Tuna Tornament, Wedgeport Nova Scotia
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Exit31
posted
Though some of you guys and gals might have some interest in this kind of sports fishing as its right up there with big game hunting.

Wedgeport, Nova Scotia is just off the ferry from Bar Harbour Maine.

See links to photos below written report.

http://www.novanewsnow.com/article-i242585-VIDEO-Wedgep...-and-spectators.html

Why shall there not be patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any better or equal hope in the world? Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 599 | Location: Canada, NS | Registered: 19 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very cool, exit - thanks for posting it!thumb

very good to see the ladies getting involved - my wife usually out-fishes me when i can finally convince her to go!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote