Find
Notify
Tools

Big Alberta whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of george roof
posted
Someone is going to have to tell this dumb country boy how to post pictures on this site. Have any of you seen that monster non-typical that was taken in Alberta this year yet?

RETIRED Taxidermist

Posts: 827 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 02 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was hunting near Lac LaBiche, Alberta when that monster was taken nearby. I saw the deer and even have a picture of me holding the unbelieveable rack. I will try to post a pic this weekend if I get a chance.

The deer was scored (green) by an official scorer, B&C I think, at 274. It had 26 points and a spread of around 27 inches. It is a fantastic buck and will score well up in the all-time non-typicals ever taken in Alberta

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Find a host site, there are many, I use photobucket.com. Create an account with them. Click on Upload picture. It usually goes straight to you picture files in your computer. Highlight the picture you want uploaded and click OK.

Photobucket will upload the photo. Now, on the photobucket website, you can click on the photo in your album to enlarge it. Right click on the photo and go to properties. Highlight the properties and copy.

Go to the AR website and either edit your post, or reply to it. The 2nd icon at the top of this window is the "image" icon. Click it, paste your properties of the image and click ok, then Post Now.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 174 | Location: ,Alberta ,Canada | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As promised, here is a pic of the big Alberta non-typical taken by a resident hunter (not the guy in the pic)

A fantastic deer!!

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Ramhunter, WOW! Thanks for posting...

BTW, you've gotta have some Scandihoovian genetics... you look like about half of my relatives!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Is there a "story" on this buck? Where was it shot? Thanks I think I was hunting just East of where this buck was killed.

Posts: 134 | Location: Eastern,USA | Registered: 03 February 2002Reply With Quote