THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Can some buddy explain to me why the 577 Tyranosaur do big holes.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can some buddy explain to me why the 577 Tyranosaur do big holes.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Why does the 577 Tyranosaur do a bigger hole than a 577 NE. Is it because the 577 Tyranosaur have more energy or what...?

Some buddy who knows....

Posts: 751 | Location: sweden | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Overkill,

It is fine to be curious about the effects of the rounds, but this has gone a bit far.

Ideally, bullet preformance was ment to ethically dispatch the animal, not destroy the animal.

You seem to forget this is a living creature. Most of the hunters I know do not want to kill, they just want to hunt. Excessive damage to the animal is not the goal or even desirable.

Possibly this is just inexperience speaking, or maybe you just have no respect for animals.

Possibly we have infected you with our love of the big bore guns and you have mistaken this for "love of destruction" which is not at all the case.

You haven't done anything wrong. I am just concerned with this destructive attitude toward animals which is unacceptable in any ethical circle.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I hope I am wrong.

------------------
Wendell Reich
Hunter's Quest International

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
<LiMe>
posted
overkill: sn�lla sk�rpning! vad fan ska du med den b�ssan till och vad �r det f�r fr�gor du st�ller? er inet seri�st intryck direkt! hur stora h�len blir? k�p ett raket gev�r och testa... om du nu �r s� inne p� att h�len ska bli stora =D

one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
LiMe,

In english that means?????.....

------------------
BER007
Keep the faith in any circumstances
------------------------
BBER007@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<LiMe>
posted
I was wonderin why he asked that kind of questions, and why he was so intrested in "how big holes can i get" tolg him that if he wanned holes, he could just et himself a rocket launcher, becuse here in sweden, our biggest animal is the moose, which you dont need this kind of guns for...

<Harald>
posted
Am I the only one who wonders if Overkill is having a bit of fun and testing the limits of our gullibility?

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Nope!

------------------
Wendell Reich
Hunter's Quest International

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
<500 AHR>
posted
Harald,

I think Overkill has been having fun at our expense for quite sometime. I for one have somewhat enjoyed it myself. It has been somewhat enlightening.

Todd E

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Harald and Buffalowana...

Posts: 751 | Location: sweden | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
<Overkilll>
posted
Sumtimes I wonder if I'm pain in yorr ass??

Some buddy who knows......

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Overkill you know as well as the rest of us that size is relative!. A .577 makes a little hole & the 40mm bofors makes a big hole. Or does the 40mm make a small hole & the 105mm tank round make a big hole? Your
making our heads spin with these questions.

------------------
NRA Life member

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote